It's 2018 and the ways we are able to advertise and market our real estate listings and ourselves are incredible. Networking happy hours, live videos in local coffee shops celebrating your successes of that week, hashtags and status updates... who would have thought 30 years ago that this would be the future for promoting real estate business in 2018? But, the fact of the matter is, if you've stopped there- you're still not quite caught up. Virtual Reality is the next big tool to market your listings and your real estate business. Idaho has become one of the most sought after markets in the U.S, so how are you promoting yourself to stay in front of the business moving in?
Benefits of Virtual Reality for a Listing Agent:
- A way to market yourself as an industry leading agent who utilizes cutting edge technology and enables homes to be marketed to a larger audience.
- A cost effective and efficient way to showcase your listing by providing a link to your virtual tour on your sign rather than ordering printed materials, or worrying about running out of fliers in the middle of a prime buying weekend.
- Providing a virtual tour link can help minimize showings to buyers who may not be as interested after seeing the dimensions of the rooms once inside the home.
- Often, HDR pictures come free with the purchase of a virtual reality package. Buy one, get one free? Yes, please.
Benefits of Virtual Reality for a Buyer's Agent:
- In today's fast Idaho real estate market, the quicker you can show your clients a home with an instant link, the more likely they are to still have a chance at making an offer.
- Ability to assist out of town buyers more efficiently without the cost of air fare or them having to take off work.
- Show your client's 5 homes of interest with virtual reality in the same amount of time it would take to show them 1 home of interest in person. This can help narrow down the options and cut down on driving time.
These are just a few of the benefits of using real estate virtual reality technology to your competitive advantage. Local virtual reality companies that Mode Realty Group partners with for our clients are TourFactory and SmartTour Co, but there are others out there as well. At Mode, we have two conference rooms with large TVs and VR glasses in each room for convenience to scroll through listings quickly and efficiently while being close to office computers in case our clients are ready to make an offer right then and there.
Ready to join an industry leading brokerage? Check out a list of other perks Mode Realty Group offers our agents here.